We are pleased to announce out call for abstracts of paper presentations and posters to the European Social Networks Conference 2014.
The conference will host about 30 organized sessions representing many areas of social network research. In addition, 16 workshops are offered into the theory, methods, software, and analysis of social networks. Our keynote speaker is Dr. Ulrik Brandes, Professor in Computer and Information Science at the University of Konstanz, who will give the keynote address "The Positional Turn in Social Network Analysis". After his lecture, we will host a tapas-style banquet. Two prices, one for outstanding visualization and one for best paper of an early career scholar will be awarded at the conference. Of course, we will not do without a hospitality suite for after hours discussion and exchange of ideas. For more details, please visit the menu "Program" at this website.
We now invite you to submit abstracts for a paper presentation (a 20-min lecture) or a 90-min poster session in every field of social network analysis. Below you will find instructions for abstract submission and registration.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Please note that you can only submit one abstract as primary (or senior) author. To submit an abstract:
1. Go to the online submission site.
2. Register to EasyChair ("sign up for an account" if you don´t have one) and login.
3. Click on the "New submission" link and fill out the form. Make sure you enter all required information:
* Full name, institute and contact information of the authors
* A title and an abstract of max. 2000 characters of your paper or poster. Please note that abstracts, posters and papers must be presented in English.
* Select the format "paper presentation", "paper presentation (if rejected, poster)" or "poster". Select the second option only if you would rather give a poster presentation if the alternative would be a rejection.
* Under "topics", select the session in which you want to present. The ones on the left are organized sessions and you can find a full description of these sessions on our website (program tab). On the right hand, some additional topics have been specified for which sessions can also be organized. Please select only one session. If you do not find your topic listed, you can choose the last category "OTHER TOPICS".
* Define at least three keywords that characterize the proposal.
4. Press the "submit" button to finish your submission. You will receive a receipt of your submission by e-mail.
Abstract submissions are due by the 4th of APRIL 2014 (23:59 CET). No abstracts can be accepted after this date.
To participate in the conference, the presenting authors further need to be registered in the conference before the 15th of APRIL 2014 (check www.eusn.org for instructions). Abstracts of which the presenting author is not registered before the 15th of APRIL will not be accepted (non-accepted proposals will be refunded).
If you have any questions about the workshops, sessions or awards, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about organizational and financial issues, please contact email@example.com.
Please check this website for updates regarding the EUSN conference or Follow @EUSNConference