The event is organized by research groups in the Social Psychology Department at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona with the collaboration of related research groups from other universities.
Research groups from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona:
- Applied Social Psychology of Work, Gender and Wellbeing
- Des-Subjecting: Social Studies Group about Subjection and Subjectivity
- Domestic and work violence (VIPAT)
- Forms of gobernability in present post-fordist societies. Fractalities in critical research.
- Group of Social Studies on Science and Technology (GESCIT)
- Management Research Unit (UIM)
- Research Group on Qualitative Methodologies (GIMC)
- Research group on social memory, history and imaginaries
- Social Studies Research Group and Gender and the subjectivity of power
- Úrsula. Social Studies on Old Age and Gender
Research groups from other universities
- Cultura Digital y Movimientos Sociales: Cibersomosaguas (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)